Saturday 8 January 2011

Pondering

Who are we to question you? You created the heavens and the earth, I was created in your own image.
Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Shalom
You are the I am that I am
My Rock and My Salvation
The Begining and the End
All Sufficient One
Kings of Kings
Lord of Lords
God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
The Lion of the Tribe of Judah
Lilly of the Valley
The Lamb that was slain
You are the God that makes a way where there seems to be no way
You are the Holy one of Israel, Holy Holy Holy is your name
Wonderful, Marvelous, Excellent, Awesome God
You are the God that opens that no man can shut
Unchangeable God, My Covenant Keeping Father
Merciful God, Prince of Peace
Everlasting Father
Immortal, Invisible
Omnipotent, Omniscience, Omnipresence
Ever Faithful Father
My healer, My Redeemer, My Provider, My Protector, My Comforter
You are the Miracle working God
Special Effects God, God of Wonders, Mighty God
My Father, My Husband, My Friend, My All

Is there anything difficult  for you?

1 comment:

  1. I have made up my mind that i wont allow what i don't know about God to destroy what i knew about HIM. He is a sovereign

    ReplyDelete